Today I’m bringing you the challenge that I started in July last year, and this week we’re doing the letter P. You can find week fifteen’s post here! Feel free to discuss any of these books down in the comments! I’d love to hear your thoughts on the unread ones actually!
So here’s how we’re going to do this;
· I’ll do this once a week, so every Friday.
· I’ll do a letter per post and list books that I have read.
· I will also add the ones from my tbr that I need to check off soon, to help manage it.
· I’ll also add the books that I want to buy!
Books that I have read, that starts with the letter P
· P.S. I Still Love You
· Paper Towns
· Princess in Practice
· The Potion Diaries
· The Prince and the Dressmaker
Books that I have on my tbr, that starts with the letter P
· The Priory of the Orange Tree
· A Prom to Remember
Books that I want to buy, that starts with the letter P
· The Paper & Hearts Society
· Picture Us in the Light
· Push Girl
Have you read any of these? What are your opinions? What books should I bump up on my tbr or buy sooner?
Until the next post